Has your friend ever dated an ex of yours, or have you ever dated a friends ex?

Have you had a friend who dated one of your ex's, or have you dated a friends ex? What is your intake on it if it was your friend that dated your ex? If you are the situation where you dated a friends ex, what were your thoughts on that? Was you scared your friend would be mad at you in any way? Did you get mad at the friend in the reverse scenario?

Also, would you remain friends with someone if they were dating your ex still?

Most Helpful Guy

• i have... i felt shame... but he used her for sex... and i genuinely liked her... dated for 4 years... in the beginning, i broke the bro code and there's no doubt about that. we use to double date and when my girl cheated and my friend and his gf broke up, she was always there for me comforting me...

i had a feeling she liked me... so i didn't call her for 2 weeks... and when she finally called, i asked if she had feelings for me, she said yah and we hit it off...

• aw =)

• oh and we were all friends before any of us dated so chillin with her after their breakup wasn't a breach by the way.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, there was this girl me and my best friend had a crush on, but she chose him. I got a girlfriend (her best friend) like a week after they started going out. 4 weeks later they broke up, and 3 days later, my gf broke up with me.
    That same day my gf broke up with me, they told me that my friend's gf broke up with him because she liked me, so my gf broke up with me because of that too.
    So we all ended up single, but later I started going out with my friend's ex, the girl I had a crush since the beginning.

None of us had a problem with that, it was his ex, so he had nothing to do with her anymore.

• Fortunately, I haven't yet been in either of those situations!

• U know what... I never have. #BroCodeViolation

What Girls Said 4

• My best friend at the time hooked up with one of my exes. At first I was upset, but then I realized I had no reason to be... he was an ex. It helped that I was already seeing someone at the time, though.

• Good for you. I think it is crazy that anyone gets upset with friends who date exes. The are called exes because they are in the past and therefor there should b no interest in them anymore.

• nahh i don't think i ever would, too many problems

• A very good friend of mine dated my ex. Was hella mad, but time heals all wounds... Oh and definitely karma, that shit helps.

• Was you over your ex at the time she started dating him, or was it just the thought of it that pissed you off?

• Wasn't over him, but what bugged me more was that my friend managed to sneak around with him while I was bawling my eyes out to her. Classic.

• Oh wow =(

• I had a friend date my ex before. She was completely confused at why I thought it was such a big deal. I told her how I wasn't over him like 5 days before! How do you not know why I'm upset?