How do you respond to a text after you have been dumped?

He said we are different people. I completely ignored him for two weeks and he texted me saying hey beautiful how are you? I called him afterwards. He said I just crossed his mind? Is it really that I crossed his mind that he texted or want to get back together?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably dumped you to try his luck with another women. And when that didn't work out, he comes back to you wagging his tail. Its as simple as that!

What Guys Said 1

• Fuck you , I'm not anybody's second choice

What Girls Said 3

• I don't. No response. He dumped me, he is an ex. I don't need him confusing my mind and heart any more.

• I wouldn't respond or I would just say we're done and I'm not talking and nothing after that. If he wants to get back with you thats his problem. But since it's an ex it's no longer important. I can move on in my life and focus on myself, take care of myself, and then the people that are good and do matter. It doesn't make it any better to "join." Exes become exes for a reason and they're meant to be in your life.

• sounds like an asshole. ignored