This guy who is older, thoughts?

So dated this guy 13 years older than me.. he ended things because the age difference and said he couldn't really stay friends. Well i ended up running into him a few times while out and went home w him. No, that does not mean i slept w him every time lol but we went to breakfast in the morning and stuff. the first 2 times he didn't kiss me bye and the next he was like fine ill kiss u on ur cheek. Well then i aske dhim to go to sporting even w me and he said yes and backed out last min bc he was sick. (ended up being true) but next weekend he texted me asking me to hang (not running into eachother) and i was out of town. and the next fri at same time he asked me and i ended up going over to his place. He wanted me to go out w him but i didn't have my id w him so he came home early bc had been out and he came home and was like all the ladies were trying to get my attention tonight, youd be shocked and was like "but i had to come home to a special girl" and then later we were in bed and he said how its just our age diff and he wouldn't want to marry me and then die way before me bc that happend to his gma because she married his gma who was 15 years older and was so lonely after he died. (maybe bc he had a few drinks he said this ) next day we went to lunch the next day and he squeezed my leg while driving and stuf then he kissed me on the lips goodbye. I thought these were all good signs , do you think based on this that he kinda likes me again& will maybe wanna see me some more?

Most Helpful Girl

• as he gets more and more feelings for you he'll start to accept the age difference.. good luck:)

What Guys Said 1

• I think he likes you, just is adjusting to the age difference.. I am actually 35, my ex was 21, I was the same, I adored her, I just took time to adjust to small things, and I wish I never let her get away... have fun :)

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you but clearly the age bothers him. If it doesn't bother you, just talk to him about it. If you're really into each other it shouldn't matter

• yes be wth him