How would you get your boyfriend to kiss you?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a month and half and we haven't kissed. we are 16 and this basically both of our first relationships but he has had his first kiss. I really want to kiss him but don't know how to hint to him to kiss me or how to go about kissing him. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm. look pretty, when ur together have those sparkly eyes full of love, nd then take the coversation to the point when u both are happy, smiling and overwhelmed with feelings for each other. if he kisses by that point good, if not. then u give a quick or how ever u prefer a kiss on his cheek. nd can blush a little. he should kiss u now. if still doesn't, he's either tooo shy or stupid.

What Guys Said 2

• You could just straight up ask. "Will you kiss me?" or "May I kiss you?". Sometimes the direct approach works surprisingly well.

• Just lead up to it like give him a kiss on the cheek once and a while. He will feel more comfortable and then he will kiss you. He problemly is not comfortable enough.

What Girls Said 2

• I would just kiss him.

• when the moment is right look into his eyes and like glance at his lips he'll get the point and do it if he's not a chicken