Am I in love? How do I tell him?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for two months now and have only now each other for three but we've hung out together basically everyday since we met. He was recently gone for about a week and I couldn't sleep and all I could do was think about him. I've liked multiple guys where I get anxious around them but not like this. Today was the first day I've seen him since he was gone and I couldn't act normal around him. He picked up on this as well and he brought up the love subject a few times and was persistent about it too. He would ask me about when I would be ready to say it and other stuff like it. But I think he only likes me because we makeout and I've let him kinda touch my boobs. I feel very connected to him but I don't think he feels the same.

I can't tell but I think I might be falling in love with him but should I tell him? If so when?

What Guys Said 1

• You no need to tell him. Make him to say. In the Jovial conversation say to him I love your friendship. Make some awkward situation. And make him to wait for your kiss. Dont give anything often. He need to wait. Dont show your curiosity also. Make him feel the same. He need to wait for your call, kiss and so.. All the best

What Girls Said 1

• i'm not trying to sound rude but i realized if you tell a guy you love him first he'll always take it for granted and guys don't try to tell me i'm wrong