How would it make you feel knowing that your boyfriend is upset about his ex girlfriend getting in a new relationship?

My boyfriend of three months posted a status on Facebook about how his ex had announced being in a relationship with the guy she cheated on him with. He then seemed to get upset because she blocked him on Facebook. he had prior kept in contact with her and kept our relationship a secret because she was suicidal during and after there 4 year relationship. i have been trying to be understanding but im still feeling rather hurt over the whole thing. affter expressing my concerns he told me he felt that needed to happen for him to move on and he now feels free of her. he kept apologizing to me and saying he wanted to prove to me that he is serious about me.. I just can't help but feel like a rebound that came second best to his ex. Is he worth staying with?

Most Helpful Girl

• well they were together for 4 years so obviously he still cares. i mean anyone that you've loved will hold a special place in your heart. that doesn't mean he has "romantic" feelings for her or doesn't care about you. and he's also just very vulnerable with the subject bc she CHEATED on him and is now with the guy she cheated WITH. ego &feelings hurt? definitely

What Guys Said 1

• Hate to say it, he is not over her... and considering she cheated on him, and left him for the other man, it's not a good sign he is unable to move on... sorry, it sucks to hear that, maybe look at your options

What Girls Said 1

• Hate to break it to you but you are a rebound.