A guy I have met once is very interested in me and pursuing me. He is moving very fast. Thoughts?

He is a great, stable person, and has been honest thus far. We have talked on the phone extensively and we text all the time. He wants to be my boyfriend, we are seeing eachother again this weekend. He is always texting me "hugs" and "I hope that this will turn into something" and "this could be something great, I won't mess it up". Is he just eager or moving fast in order to cover something else up?

What Guys Said 1

• I suppose he's really into you. But if you don't feel the same about him, then I'd suggest you to let him know rather than lead him on.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's just eager! But trust your instincts, if you smell something fishy there probably is

• There is nothing else fishy, it's just that this is the first time someone has expressed so much interest in me at all let alone so quickly 💖