What would be age you would draw line and say that to big of age diffrence?

So example i am 27 years old and would date any under 18 so that nine years difference but would draw the line at some one who is 34 years old. That a difference of 7 years?

• 10 years younger?
  • 5 years younger?
  • 10 years older?
  • 5 years older?
  • more than 10 years older or younger?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say 4 years is ideal, as in an older guy, but I would go up to 10 years probably.

What Girls Said 9

• I voted E becuase I do really enjoy dating older guys but there's no way I'd date someone younger than me. I just don't click with guys closer to my age.

Obviously this doesn't apply to all ages and I don't thing a teenager should be dating someone in their 20s. Like there's no way I would have dated someone more than 20 when I was 17 sort of thing. There are different stages of life with different wants you know?

• Well i would date any less than 18 and also is changes slight when you get older

• Sorry in my 1st comment i should of said wouldn't instead would

• Lol! Okay that makes more sense.

• I think it's definitely different for men and women. I wouldn't like to date anyone younger than myself and would probably still feel comfortable dating someone in their early/mid thirties. If there isn't a big difference in maturity then it shouldn't be a problem.

• my range is 19-25

• I could date someone that is from some months older than me to someone that's 25. I was talking to my mum about it yesterday and I stated that if Enrique Iglesias would propose me, I'd say a huge yes! She was like 'Isn't he 30ish?' Me: 'More like 40ish-but it's Enrique'. And then.. can you believe it? She agreed!

• Wow that's crazy but heard of that happening

• haha.. I know it is I was just saying. I think he's married or in a serious relationship with Anna Kurnkova (I'm not sure) but I would definitely date that guy if he was single!

• I'd say follow legal age limits.

• Yeah i agree legal age limits but would date some who is 20 year older than me even 10 pushing to as dont think i be dating at 18 year old maybe 19

• I wouldn't date someone who's more than 2 years younger than me or someone more than 5 years older than me.
    Age gaps are really important to me. It's a big deal for me.

• I'm 23 and I wouldn't date a guy over 33.

• I feel like it depends on the age, if I was over 22, then my max would probably be 35- I would try to stay within a 5 year max, but if I really like someone then I wouldn't say no if they were 35, but if I was 16 my max would be 18; so it all depends on the age as well.

• At least 8 years older. Dated someone who is 10+ years older than i am.

What Guys Said 3

• i don't mind about age basically

• I would say that I draw the line in the range 18 - 40
    But usually 23 - 35 is where I find things most likely to turn into a long term, so that's what I usually go for.

• Golden rule; half your age plus seven.

• Thanks i didn't know that :) so 21 is good for me :)