Girls why is confidence such a big damn deal?

I always read on here all you girls saying how much you like confident guys. Why is this such a big deal to all of you? Why is it such a turn on? I seriously don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Because guys without it are annoying as fuck. I should say people.

-They can never take a compliment.
    "You're handsome"
    "No, I'm not. You're just trying to be nice".
    "No, I'm not a nice person, if you were ugly, I wouldn't be calling you handsome."
    -They become insecure. I had a guy reject me cuz he said he wouldn't "be enough man for me". Whatever the hell that means. If I'm asking you out, it's cuz I obviously fucking like you. Fine whatever.
    -They get can get jealous. I don't want someone paranoid if I talk to a guy. You know how annoying it is when your girlfriend refuses to let you interact with women? That's cuz her lack of confidence makes her jealous/paranoid.
    -They can get clingy or become doormats. Because of their low self esteem, they look for external validation. Problem is, if you sell yourself short, people will not value what you do have to offer.

So many other reasons. I don't know why men are willing to date girls with low self esteem/confidence, it's fucking annoying.
    I say this cuz I have low confidence and I know what I do is annoying as fuck. But lots of dudes have low standards and willing to date chicks like me with low self esteem.

I'd be willing to date an unconfident man, but he better change FOR HIMSELF. Not for me, for himself. And if he doesn't change fast enough, I'm out. I don't wanna deal with that shit for the rest of my life.

• Because we don't want to see anxiety piss dripping out of the guy's pants during the middle of a date.

• Would you want to date someone with low self esteem? lol

• Because there's just something sexy about a guy that's sure of himself and that knows who he is and owns it. And all WITHOUT being cocky about it.

• Because we feel protected around a self assurred man. It's biological.

• Why did i get a down vote for being truthful?

• Dealing with people with no confidence is a real downer. That's what makes confidence attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• It goes the other way too. If a girl just tags along does whatever I suggest without any ideas of her own, it gets BORING.

• Confidence only matter to women if you're physically appealing to them.