GUYS: how important is it that your future wife can cook?

Please vote :D
Thank you.

• I wouldn't marry her if she can't cook
  • It would suck but we'd figure out what to eat
  • I don't care/ I don't know
  • It's ok, I can cook.
  • Other (please explain!)

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice if she could cook. But I would make sure that I knew how to cook as well by then. I want to make her happy too.

What Guys Said 7

• Its a must because I can't inside, only outside BBQ

• I am so so in the kitchen department so would like someone who is better than me at cooking like say a turkey or something similar to that.

• It's not important. I'd like to cook for her...

• I cook very well and have high culinary standards. She has to know how to cook as I have to eat her food to be practical

• Very very very much.

• It's okay I can cook, but I'd like if she could too. But I don't want to get married anyway

• I picked E. It would be good if she could obviously but I'd like to be able to learn to cook for her most days.
    Why marry her if I'm not going to give my all to make her happy?

What Girls Said 2

• In modern relationships, usually both partners know how to cook, as they've been living on their own a while before marriage. I've known lots of guys who were great chefs (and enjoyed it too).

• It doesn't matter what gender as long as at least one person can cook but all meals shouldn't be dependent on that one person because both husband and wife should chip in