Dating would be so much easier if married people would get out of the singles dating pool?1?

I'm tired of married men approaching me and at this new job I have never experienced so many people cheating on their spouses with their coworkers, males & females alike! It's crazy!! So I'm wondering, is this a trend or is it only a sad epidemic in my part of the world?

• Yes, there are too many unfaithful spouses
  • No, I haven't noticed it
  • I am one of those cheating spouses (lol)
    Vote C
  • I'm open to swinging & an open marriages
    Vote D

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is a terribly sad situation to which I believe communication is key. How can we spread the word... talk to your spouse instead of looking outside the marriage.

• That is the ultimate key. Married people need to stick with each other instead of stepping out and lying and manipulating others. I wouldn't put up with a cheating spouse, not even for the kids!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!