We barely know each other, why is he moving so fast?

I know he likes me a lot, and he shows it like way too much, he said things like "imagine when i ask u to be my gf" or like he hugged me from behind. And when i asked the wi-fi password he said it was "vicky i love u", he was joking, i laughed, but i felt uncomfortable anyway. Or he said he would take to the football match, blah blah and i like cooking cakes, he made me promise i'd make him one. We met at a party on Saturday, i was drunk and he wasn't, and then he asked me out, and we went out on Tuesday and yesterday. Physically it's fine, kisses with pause, no tongue yet. And he texted me since Saturday, not a lot tho, just enough and im fine with it. But i just dont get him, guys usually move way slower. And i liked him more before, now I don't know, he's so sweet i wouldn't dare to hurt him, it'd be so fuckin hard. Why is he like that?
i was thinking maybe, he wanted me to be his gf faster so that the would get laid, or maybe he's just needy.

he said he likes me a lot
also, he held my hand and asked me if i liked it, i did but i wasn't ready for it yet

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone moved at a different pace

What Guys Said 3

• If you like him too, tell him that but explain this is a bit too fast for you and ask him to take it down a notch.
    As the others said, everyone has their own speed of how these things go.

• how do i get the courage to tell him that?

• thank u. i could tell him something like "i prefer to move slower im not used to this closeness at the first dates"?

• Sounds good :)

• this guy really likes you a lot, and will do anything to have you know it, girls hate needy too early. if youlike him tell him to just slow it up, if he can't slow it up and just be himself instead of trying to impressthe hell out of you, then he is just a weirdo.

• he dont want to loose something good

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone moves so differently, it's hard to determine meaning behind it. With the right words, perhaps, you can tell him just how you feel. It sounds like that is what he is doing with you.

• He might want to get you before anyone else does. Be glad he gives u so much attention. He thinks highly of you.