Being too close or comfortable with my bf?

When I'm with my bf I'm so comfortable is it overly comfortable though it's to the point where I don't lock the bathroom door he's saw me pee I don't think it's weird though but when I saw him I was amazed (just because it's different to the way I do it ) shower together he washes me I hide nothing from him is this good or bad? he's waiting for me to turn 18 to marry me 😊❤😊❤

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• y'all are really comfortable with each other. that's cool! :D

• 18? isn't it kinda young?

• How old is he? Don't say 37.

• Age doesn't matter but no he's not 37!

• So that's a "yes." He is too old for you. I know you think you love him but depending on his age he may be a predator. If you are posting for advice you kind of have to be an open book or there is no point.

• he's 20 ok I'm 16 in 2 weeks get over it and my brother met him its fine he's not dangerous

• 15 years old.

• Nonthimg but puppy love

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care how well I know someone - watching someone pee/farting/burping is beyond my limits. Maybe when you're old and senile and need help it can be a good idea, but some things should be kept private. But hey - kudos to you! :)

• Sorry just he does it different and I had to look it was fascinating:/ sowwie

• that's good that your comfortable with your bf that's not a bad thing

• I think it's great!! How old is he?

• he's not too old

• I'm 16 in like 2 weeks and he's 21 in like November

• Ohh, cool :D Good luck with it all!!