If you where the opposite gender, do you think you'd be successful in the dating world?

Why or why not? Do you think it would be easy for you or harder?

• Easier
  • Harder
  • Same level of difficulty

Most Helpful Girl

• I say yes. Lots easier. While it's easier for most women to get sex thanks to lots of men being desperate to plug any socket, it's easier for men to decide to get committed thanks to lots of women being desperate to tie a man down.
    I consider it "success" if it leads to marriage or a life long committment. Quality not quantity. So I say yea, as a guy it'd be a lot easier for me to finally meet someone worth settling down with.

• Is it really that hard to find a committed man?

• You mean to find a guy who wants to commit? Yea. People in my area have this whole "who's my next babymama/babydaddy mentality".

What Girls Said 3

• I would make a killing at being a guy.. Not as in player, or anything. I just think i'd be an awesome boyfriend.

• I think that it would be exchanging one set of headaches for another.

So I voted C

• Harder because I'd have to actually get up the courage to ask out the person I'd like and I feel like when it comes to dating there can be more pressure on the guy to do something really romantic- however I feel like I'd be good at that part. So I voted B.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah I think so I would just bat my eyes and say and do the right things. I would looking for a rich naive guy to cash in on.

www.seattle24x7.com/.../kaching.jpg

• its easier for girls to meet guys, easier for them to get bf's, its just easier, plus you don't have to pay for drinks at bars, you can get into any house parties, guys often pay for dates so from a financial stand point that's pretty awesome!
    i think i would be super successful

• I'm assuming we get to carry our knowledge of being our previous gender across?

I don't know, I'd want to be a lesbian, so I'd probably be just as hopeless when I first started out as a newly female female!

• i'd still wanna be single basically

• I'd be the king of lesbians