What happens when a man stops chasing a woman? I still want him to fight for me?

This guy was trying hard do that we can see each other in person after we have met through mutual friends. I am so insecure of myself and long distance thing. I didn't want to go on. I still kept talking to him though. I wanted him to be patience and make me beleive in him. He gave up on me and started saying I need a space then had a major fight. He told me that how the whole thing won't be working and I agreed. He then texted me and I called him back. He didn't want no confrontation, no long chat and said he just text me because I crossed his mind and want to be friends. He said he want to sleep and will call me the next say which he didn't. I am so confused. What is on hisind really. I wish that I am so optimist and see it working. I wish we were close. I still want him to fight for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should stop running. Guys get tired of always doing the chasing. You have to put in a little effort too. Meet him halfway at least.

• How? I am so scared to open up about myself while we are long distance.

• You're welcome.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 6

• i guess he lost interest

• You 2 obviously like each other but want different things so it's likely doomed to failure. You want him to do all the work and he wants someone to share in the work that it takes to make a relationship. Perhaps something like a sugar daddy relationship would work better for you?

• fight for you? who will he fight? you? that's sexual harrasment, iirc.

• You want him to fight for you? Why don't you fight for him?

• Because of long distance and scared that my heart will bd broken again.

• "Men are just as complicated as women"

Generally speaking, maybe. In your case, it is 100% you complicating things.

• I know I am. I don't know how to open up. If you were on my shoe having insecurities and wait a good time to tell someone , what will you do?

• I lol'd when I read the question.

What makes you think you're worthy enough to fight for you?

• Good that means I made your day

• GUYS SHOULDN'T CHASE WOMEN - Remember.

Yes Boys chase girls not Womens.

If you don't chase him, no thanks just another girl with big EGO.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's moved on if he's not even willing to fight for you

• I'd just let him go. Sounds like he is playing you while he looks around for others... keeping you there as a back up just in case he doesn't find someone else. Long distance relationships are hard and if you all two are already having issues, it'll probably just be harder and more complicated. You said you have insecurities about yourself and long distance relationships; having that already isn't going to help either. Find someone closer and let this boy play someone else because obviously he isn't that interested since he gave up... maybe he realized it's too much work for him.

• I agree. He thinks it is more than he can handle. I also believe that he is insecure himself and felt like he was not good enough. His ex fiancĂ© did really hurt him bad.

• Yeah. He's still got baggage he is carrying with him. That's a long time to be bitter, just move on and find someone else closer who is emotionally stable and ready for a relationship.

• Exactly we both have baggage. She was his first love. I told him that I have baggages and am not going to make him happy because of that. I still wants him though. I want him to hold me and say it is on and we can do it. I guess his baggage is even worse than mine.