GUYS: would you date a rock singer?

okay so i'm a about to be 18 and i'm a rocker singer that has some original songs and i also cover artists like: My Chemical Romance, The Used, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy and i can do my own versions of Slipknot.
I'm also a dancer, so when i'm preforming i'm rockin' out and getting into it haha, anyway so guys would you date a rock singer.
Also some people think its to masculine to wear what i wear on stage. Here's an example:
top part is like this
25.media.tumblr.com/...m8rt4gfIaV1rqqtr2o1_500.jpg
bottoms are like:
40.media.tumblr.com/...m36kabrWtZ1rui4bdo1_500.jpg
and shoes are like:
image.dhgate.com/albu_269984371_00/1.0x0.jpg

so i'm curious would you date a girl like this?

• i would date
  • i would not date
  • eh, maybe
  • ew, girl rock singers are weird
  • results

Most Helpful Guy

• The outfit is fine I guess. Don't care for the spikey boots though. Also don't care for how the high waisted pants are coming back in style. Coat is cool.

Would I date a rock singer? Hmm, well I value education. Are you going to go to university? Sing all you want as long as you have something to fall back on. 99% of musicians eke out a meager existence.

• i'm graduating high school and i'm accepted and going to Coastal Carolina to study marine bio, in the fall so music is like a night and weekend thing, so yeah if it doesn't work out i have a back-up plan

• Well then rock on!!!

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I would Date Ke$ha

• Sure. I don't really care, unless you act like a dike all the time. But I doubt you do.

• Depends on your personality, looks, etc. I would focus more on you than your profession.

• My kind of woman. :3

• Yeah, I would. I quite like the style.

• It would depend if she's cute and if she has a good personality, those are 2 crucial things a guy would look for.

• I don't like the shues, but maybe.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course they would! Rock star girls are hot

• Some will. Some won't.