Guys give jackets, what do girls give?

Okay so I give my girlfriend my jacket to sleep with and stuff but she wants to give me something for the same purpose which is cool but neither of us know what she should or would give me. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell naw she won't take my jacket. Those shit cost good cash.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 12

• A warm place to store your penis?

I don't know, girls don't usually give guys stuff like this.

• i don't give jackets becaause i get cold easily... :-P

hmmmm but how about asking her give you a ring of hers?

• nothing. just tell her to take the jacket and that's it lol.

• My ex gave me her hoodie, it was a good gift cause its a unisex clothing item, and we were the same size. But really it depends on the couple.

• have her buy a nice comfy over sized hoodie that she can wear and give to you for this purpose. Also some guys really like women's dirty panties.

• Something that would have her scent on it... a pillow case? One of her t-shirts or tops? You wouldn't have to hug it, just have it near you when you sleep so you have that familiar smells that is uniquely her.

• Ask her for a pair of dirty panties.
    Try them on when no one is around.
    *shrug*

• Thongs and knee highs

• Sex, my friend

• You give the jacket and she gives the booty, jk but I say a pic to remember her by or maybe a precious blanket? I don't know really know, never thought about it

• BRAS ! GIRLS GIVE BRAS YAAAAAY. xD AND THEN WE WEAR IT aND KEEP ON GOING EVERYWHERE WITH IT :D

• ------------------------ Sex