On a purely physical attractiveness level is height that important to girls?

Do you think height really matters? let's just say there's two guys and one is average looking but tall and the other is goodlooking but only 5'7, and they both had the same personalities which would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, for most of us we would prefer that you are taller than us.. but a lot of super tall girls have resigned to the fact that they may need to date shorter guys. Most of us couldn't care less though if you're 1 inch or 1 foot taller...

• I don't date guys shorter than 5'10"

• im 5'11 lol

• @TheSpartan like I fucking care ya stupipd cock eyed buck toothed rancid cum sucker. Have a nice day bitch.

• The best thing about this, I remember you're shorter than me. lol you have fun with your life man. I hope you don't burst out your shin extensions that you are so desperate to get. With your bitch ass little man syndrome. @TheSpartan

• Just as long as ure taller than her it's ok

What Guys Said 5

• it obviously matters to a certain extent, for the most part.

• 5'7" isn't short dude, it's almost average

• i didn't say it was short :)

• This has got to be a troll

• So you're asking, everything else equal, is height important

• Yes, and money, make sure to have a lot of that or girls will just scoff you off.

• exactly! height and wealth are SOOOOOO important to ALL women. listen to this guy. he knows what he's talking about. ;)