How do I know he likes me for more than a friend?

I have this coworker (he has a girlfriend though) but he always calls me at my desk.. we have conversations that last forever. He came and visited our plant awhile ago and we've been really "close" i guess you can say since the visit. I know he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be a homewrecker but at same time I can't control the love I have for him. He's always there for me when I need him. He does me favors always. He asks me if I'm ok sometimes if he thinks I'm down... like I said we talk on our work phones even if it's about nothing for least an hour a day not to mention we have a good conversation filled w/ laughter. He's not the cheating type so he'll never tell me how he really feels but I feel that he cares for me more as a friend. I don't know... how do I know that he's starting to feel more for me?

What Guys Said 1

• If he isn't the cheating type of guy, he will lose interest in his Girlfriend, realize he would rather be with you than her, break up with her and ask you out.

You can ask him how things are going with his girlfriend for example, depending on his answer you can deduce weather he feels for you or not.

What Girls Said 1

• If he were a female would you think she had special feeling s for you too? He's your friend, thats it! Thats why its so hard nowadays for men to be friends with women, because somewhere one or the other develops feelings and things get confusing when the other one wonders why its "just friends"... Maybe down the road if he determines he has "romantic" feelings for you, he will leave his gf and explore those feelings with you... otherwise if that never happens, its because the 'romantic" feelings are not going to happen!