if no, comment why not.
also, I'm including sexuality in the poll to see if there's much difference there.
- yes. I'm heterosexual.0% (0)69% (18)46% (18)Vote
- yes. I'm gay or bi.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- no. I'm heterosexual.8% (1)31% (8)23% (9)Vote
- no. I'm gay or bi.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I'm a woman.92% (12)0% (0)31% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I'm not much of a jewelry guy, and to be totally honest I've never been wild about the idea of wearing any type of ring.
It's got nothing to do with the public display of commitment that it symbolizes--if anything, I'm totally down for that part. I just find rings (and all jewelry) to be uncomfortable and cumbersome. Plus it's not really my style, I guess.
That said, I would happily wear a plain wedding band when I marry a woman I love, and I would at least consider the idea of a plain engagement band if it meant a lot to her.1