First relationship tips?

So I recently found out my crush likes me and I think he's gonna ask me out and this will be my FIRST BOYFRIEND so any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ever try to change yourself to fit his ideals. And never treat him bad if your having a bad day, he will b the one to pick you up. Don't want to throw away your gps when your lost do you?

What Guys Said 2

• Don't take it too seriously. Live in the moment. Take in the experience.

• beat him to it xD. It will be a confidence booster for him a ton!

What Girls Said 3

• From my experience:

-You are 13. A lot of people are going to tell you that this relationship will not last. It will last if you want it too.

-Do not feel pressured to engage in sexual activities. If he wants to have sex and you don't, don't. Just don't. I recommend getting into that are at the age of 18. But if you choose to ignore me, get a condom or birth control. Teenage pregnancies will ruin your school life.

-Communication. A lot of people will tell you that it isn't important in your first but you want it to be special? Than communicate. Don't be clingy and over text him. Talk about a plan. "How would you feel about going on dates every __?" or "Lets agree to talk once a ___". Make sure he is comfortable too. It is very important!!

-Kissing. If you are inexperienced, look it up online. Great way to learn! First kiss is a cute part of life.

-Anniversary. I am slightly lost on this one but ask him how he feels about this. My ex thought it was once a year but my friends celebrate it every month.

-Gifts. Don't make them too pricey but be cute about them.

-School. Its cute that you have a boyfriend but don't let him take over your whole life. I have friends who ignored their friends for their boyfriends. Don't do it. Also continue focusing on school.

-Family. Eventually you will have to meet them. Be respectable. Maybe bring a house gift out of kindness. Get to know them. It can be a big help!
    If you need any advice at all, feel free to message me any time.

• Soooo helpful!!! Thank u so much! Yeah I mean I have really high standards for guys... And he meets them:) So I think this Realtionship will last.

• No problem. Like I said, if you have any other questions. I will gladly answer them or offer more advice.

• Okay yeah I'm sure I will.

• be yourself, act normally, dont change your character so he would like you more. try joking and laughing dont be rigid or boring no one likes that ( both of boys and girls ) also take things slowly you dont want things to go fast ( trust me I know from experience :P )

• Communicate!!! If something is bothering you TELL HIM. He is not a mind reader.