How can I stop being such a jealous girlfriend?

So I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years now and I just have some major trust issued and I am a super jealous person and I might over react over small things and I'm always thinking the worst. I fear that my boyfriend is always losing feeling and that he's just not really happy anymore. But he just says I over think too much and basically it just annoys him whenever I bring it up. I keep telling mysrlf if he didn't want to be together he would break up with me? But he hasn't. And I know that I wouldn't be happy without him, but this is just an endless cycle of depression and i don't know how to calm my emotions and thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn girl you're scary. I'd dread being around you when your're on your period.

• gee thank you.

• I really wish there were more girls like you. Most girls today aren't that nice. Whatever happens, just remember that you're a very unique person judging by how you see things even though I don't know you

• Well thank you, I apprciate that a lot!! (: I will follow you!

What Guys Said 2

• I say relax and don't sweat it. I guy doesn't want to feel like he's in a prison with a guard ( the girl ) hanging over him watching his every move. If you feel like he's cheating then confront him. I healthy relationship is better then a unhealthy one.

• You're suffering from poor body image. You probably just need to be reassured that you're the one for him, by him telling you you're pretty or whatever. Women often feel neglected if men don't do that, and it causes jealousy. We forget that often, and we pay for it

What Girls Said 2

• Listen, if you don't trust him, break up with him. Sounds mean but the most important things in a relationship are communication and TRUST.

So trust him. What you need to do is keep yourself busy. Get a hobby, just do something that will not keep you bored or give you time to think a lot.

• I've had this issue in the beginning of my relationship but I've learned that you're pushing him away with your insecurities. You're worried about him cheating when i think the issue is you being really insecure. You need to be careful because that can turn him away. He's already annoyed with it, so unless he's giving you a reason to be suspicious like constantly and excessively flirting with other girls or staying out late all the time without you, you shouldn't be worried about it. Just relax, and enjoy being together. Have a couple more date nights a week, do something new and fun together. Try to build your relationship together