How much time would you give someone before knowing you're never going to fall in love?

I know this is a weird question because everyone varies at how long it takes them to fall in love. But how long would you give someone you're dating before you know you're just not going to fall for them? would it be six months, longer or shorter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting question. I've never dated someone for any length of time (beyond a few dates) if I wasn't interested in them. For them, yeah I'd wait six or eight months after dating to see if things were mutual... though I'd certainly be assessing things sooner, as we went along. However, if we were having fun and I didn't feel like it needed to be more, maybe a timeline wouldn't really matter. ... who am I kidding. 6-8 months.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If i HAD to put down a number, I would say yes 6 months, in 6 months a relationship has the potential to grow and by then most would consider it "getting serious", if by then you aren't falling inlove with them perhaps they're not for you. Some people settle, most people should aim for the love that makes you love harder, all though yes everyone falls inlove at different paces, you'd like to think your partner and you were on the same page in the relationship at 6 months whether inlove or not.

• It took me 2 years to realize how in love with my boyfriend I am. It varies because everyone is different