Is it bad that I have never had a boyfriend before and im 16?

I never had a boyfriend before or never have been kissed is that weird? IM 16! LIKE ITS SAD!!! Tips on how to get a boyfriend... Im very shy so i dont really have any guy friends only girl ones.. Give me real tips that i could use not ones that say just go up and talk to people because thats not me.

Most Helpful Girl

• So? thats not sad at all... I've never had a bf either and I'm 98

jk :P

There ought to be some guys in your class or something! Make eye contact, laugh at their jokes, participate in the conversations. Maybe your friends might know a guy or two and can hook you two up. You are going to have to get their attention so do your hair and make up wear stylish clothing sexy but not revealing (you gotta leave stuff for the imagination) and other than that just focus on school and wait. Before you know it your knight n shining armor will be right in front of you. its okay tto be shy. I am too.

What Guys Said 2

• im exactly like you just a guy. I feel you but its ok. just wait for college its a lot easier (atleast my Canadian friend said so cause she knows the struggle).

• its really not that big of a deal

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I'm in the exact same boat, but I don't find the situation I'm in sad at all. It's not that big of a deal, honestly.

• It's not bad. Relationships are a pretty serious matter and when they work out with someone you're compatible with, they're amazing and beautiful. :) So, no need to worry about rushing into them, though I understand the desire to be with someone.