How to travel with a guy with no money?

Hey guys.
So I just met a guy last month and we started dating. We made a really cool connection. But unfortunately I had to leave the county and went back to were I am from. He's coming to visit me and he says he wants to travel the country with me. The thing is I don't have a lot of money right now and I'm not working. I know he's a really nice guy and he'd pay for me, but i don't want to, because I've always been very independent, and I don't wanna feel like uncomfortable or that I'm taking advantage. So, I don't know what to do or what to tell him. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he offers, I would go.
    I mean why let money stand in the way of what may be a nice relationship, even love.
    Go and enjoy.
    He wants your company
    So honor him.
    and you never know
    Wonderful crazy sex may be part of the deal.
    MMMMMMMMMM

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't worry too much about "taking advantage" I'm pretty lucky to make a good salary and I've never worried about being taken advantage of, nor have I expected women to have sex with me because I spent money entertaining them.
    Go with him and have fun. But if you have not had sex with him and that's not going to change you may want to let him know in case he is expecting that you will. A lot of guys do expect that women who accompany them overnight and share a room will be open for sex.

• Just let him pay for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Can you work a little, until travel? And save?
    Or you can barrow some money, if this makes you more comfortable.
    He seems he is offering though, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable.