What do guys think about sexting?

What do guys think when girls send them pics... not innocent ones... I mean nude photos. What do guys think about sexting? Do guys dig it or is it skanky for a girl to do that? How much is too much? And guys would you show anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be hot. I've never showed anyone. However, rest assured many do. Don't take my word for it, just do a bing search for images with keywords, "nude selfie girl" or something similar. Send enough nude selfies and maybe someday you'll see yourself there.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't share so I don't show anyone my nice pictures ;-) is not skanky. You can see the same thing in a Victoria's secret magazine. No big deal.

• It turns us on yes we find the female body super attractive andas for showing other people I never have even when my ex did some terrible things to me but every guy is different so it comes with its risk like any other decision.

• its hot thing ever mmm

• I think it's b hot only if u don't share it with the world

What Girls Said 1

• My ex told his friend that I was sending pics I'm not sure if he showed them... But he probably did just because he's stupid.., :( morale of the story is to NOT send pics