Boyfriend lends money to his married female friend?

She knows his credit card number and uses it for purchases over $100. He says she almost always pays him back within a week, and that he's only helping her because she's a "sister" to him (they are not related) and she has a baby on the way. Would I be unreasonable to ask him why is he helping her and not her husband? My boyfriend and I have known each other for over 5 years and we've been seriously dating for 3 months.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be reasonable to ask.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Nope... doesn't seem unreasonable to ask that. This situation seems kind of strange if you ask me... unless she's hiding her financial struggles from her husband - which is not healthy.

• Has your boyfriend and his friend ever dated? How long have they known each other? What is your gut telling you?

• It sounds like he may be the father and is just trying to keep her at bay with money. I am sorry you are in this situation.