How should I react to his wrongdoing?

I have a giant thing for my best friend. He and I have been super close for months now, and I feel that he likes me as more than a friend, too. The other day we were making plans to hang out after sports practice, and he asked if I'd like to come over to his house (for the first time ever!) instead of go out like we usually do. Clearly, I was ecstatic. I nonchalantly said sure and asked what time, and he didn't respond right away, so I thought nothing of it. I went home to get ready, and he still didn't respond. I called him (we usually talk on the phone), and still nothing. So I didn't get ready, and he never called or texted back. The next day he didn't say anything either. I'm dumbfounded, and I'm hurt. Even as friends, that was really rude and uncharacteristic of who he is. I haven't contacted him, but I'll see him tomorrow at school... what should I say? Should I ignore him, or tell him why I'm upset? Thank you so much for your help! <3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell him why your upset it was rude of him to do that and change up on you all of the sudden

What Guys Said 4

• Before jumping to conclusions just ask him what happened about your plans. Something else unrelated could have had him occupied.

• Ignore him like spam

• Kanye West - Heartless

• Tell him that u got your feeling hurt by his rudeness and ask him y he won't answer u. If he doesn't respond then don't b his friend.

What Girls Said 1

• ignore him till he realizes he's done something wrong then tell him.