Actions speak louder than words, right?

I've been talking to a younger guy for a while. He kind of asked me out but it wasn't official. We live 40 mins away & is sooo tough! I can't trust him and that's a BIG problem. He tells me he cares about me and he shows me when we are together. But when we are away he barely hits me up. But when he does he replies right away. The convo never lasts long. He always disappears then I see him following like 5 new girls on Instagram. When I met him last yr he played me. He says he didn't but I know he did. We talked for 4 months then I decided to forget him & focus on my son and school. 2 months ago I was driving and almost crashed. And the 1st person I thought about was him. It was sooo random! We always had a weird connection. Like when we met it felt like we knew each other. He looked so familiar like if he was a part of me long time ago. I don't know it was so weird. Sometimes I know what he's thinking about. Shit creeps me out! Anyway my point is I know he's being a flirt. My girl says not to worry about it, that he's not but I think otherwise. By the end of the yr I plan to move by him. In the meantime I've been acting like a jealous girlfriend. And I don't want to lose him. What should I do? I want him to be my man but I don't trust him! And I don't want him to play me out again. This 2nd time around I want things to work out. Help! I need advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't trust then chances are it will be difficult to focus on loving him. You're too busy dealing with that issues which he is not clearing up. He seems like a flirt that is a no no for me, like either be with one girl or no girl. Also don't act like you care when you don't be real, he shouldn't play with you like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, actions speak louder than words. Don't stay with someone you don't trust. I think you should try to move on, no matter how hard it will be.

• If you don't trust him now, you never will. Find someone else.

• No, I hate this. Words all the way.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd forget him. If you don't trust him, why do you want to be with him? The lack of trust in this relationship will put a strain on it and it won't work in the long run.