Why won't she initiate texts with me even though she likes me?

Everytime I'm with her she's flirty and seems to like me but she rarely ever texts me first

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be scared of annoying you. When my husband and I were just friends he always texted me first, and I felt bad, but I was just so scared that if I texted him first I would annoy him. One day he didn't text me just to see if I would text him first, I did, but it took me forever to muster up the courage to do it.

There's also a possibility she doesn't like you as much as you think she does. Or maybe she's just so used to you texting first she thinks if you want to talk to her, then you'll initiate it, and if you don't text her first then you don't want to talk.

What Girls Said 3

• Same thing is happening to me the other way around, I think I got him used to me texting first always and he's really passive, so t may be that

• Ah I'm like this too, I hate taking the initiative (at least when I'm starting to date a guy). Maybe she's like this too

• I'd say she might not want to seem clingy or scare you away with too many texts. If I had my crush's number, I'd be hesitant to text them as much as I'd like to! :P

What Guys Said 3

• same with me, when i message etc , they wannatalk and want me to tell them things but they dont initiate.

i like that in the beginning, though, it can create interest and respect for the other perosn.

• maybe she one of those girl that don't text first.

• Then she doesn't really like you