I'm 27 years old, had guy friends, but never a boyfriend. Everyone says I'm pretty, great personality! Where do I meet a boyfriend?

Is it because they are intimidated, or because im a little shy and they are interpreting me wrongly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are from USA or UK?
    Christian?

• christian.
      australia.

• Do you have any physical flaw? N your height?

• Your guy friends will be your bf , if you take some efforts... Or Just make friends n then propose them..:D

What Guys Said 6

• They're most likely intimidated and feel you're way above their league, or they assume you're already taken, and hence don't approach you.

• Well do activities that you like and a guy should pop up.

• There's a guy on GaG called SecretMist that I know is interested, maybe go for him?

• Maybe they think u r taken

• i can relate to this, so you have my empathy, but i usually find it shocking when i hear about it from women since women don't have to be the initiators, maybe men are just more vocal about it more than women are.

• Have you ever had sex?

• never

• That's actually a really attractive quality. You have discipline and self control. That is good.

What Girls Said 2

• You can meet them just about anywhere. If you see a guy you like, smile, say 'hi', flirt a little, listen and see what you two have in common.

• Hello, I found myself in his situation.. have exactly your age and could never have a relationship... all say that I am a nice person, beautiful, intelligent, but nothing happens... I wondered what I have wrong but I can not find the answers... I have a lot of male friends, but none of them wants anything to me and hardly get sung, flirting, etc... I think that at our more restrained way, shy, maybe men have some fear of approaching, I think... but do not get sad.. maybe just has not found the right person yet... luck wish!