What do you do?

What do you do when you feel lonely and no one wants to talk?

Most Helpful Girl

• Workout or go to sleep. Or just chill with myself (like watch a movie, read a book etc...).

• or you can ask me about that time i held the door open for drake

• yes, he came to the club i worked at to be a surprise judge to King of the Dot freestyle rap contest.

na... him and his entourage moved swifly through the side door of the club.

i have sat sushi dinner with his ex gf from highschool. her name is sonia o. she's russian. he's not street or hood at all in real life. he has to play a character

• Haha thats funny

What Girls Said 1

• Listen to music. Or write down what I'm feeling, in poetry or just vent on paper.

• ok what do you do if that doesn't work? Or does that always work for you?

• Usually it does. If not I just go to sleep. Or eat. Lol. A fat blunt used to help

• Hm... Choices to be made.. haha thank for your insight

What Guys Said 5

• I shut up and talk with my guitar

• Cool I always wanted to learn gow to play

• Watch something, be a nuisance on GaG or sleep.

• Haha sounds kinda fun

• I sit in a chair and just talk to myself in the mirror

• Really does it help?

• I make important decisions by either writing them out or talking it out to myself in front of the mirror.

Reminds me of the Queen Snow White, even though she is the antagonist, but this shit works.

• Haha ok Thats cool

• Play video games

• Ha ok what do you do if that doesn't work? Or does that always work for you?

• Sometimes i want to go out of my house. If my friends are unavailable i go gokarting, shopping, or just to sit at a park. You need to take charge of your life. Being alone is a gift sometimes, it teaches you much about who you really are; you have time to think. I love it sometimes hahaha

• Haha yeah I used to love it but lately it's been kinda hard I've been going through a lot and am probably moving away from everything I've ever known

• I play with myself.