Women only:If you knew me in person (you knew I was a nice guy) and despite me being ugly would you go on a date with me if I paid you?

Like you know I am not a bad guy so you can trust me. You know me well and you know I am a nice guy. If I offered you a lot of money to go watch a movie or something with me, would you go on the date with me? Me being ugly shouldn't matter since I am offering you a tons of money. And I wouldn't ask you to kiss me or have sex with me.

If you say no, I won't argue with you. Just tell me your opinion on this!!
AND THEIR WOULD BE NO SEX OR KISSING. I WOULD PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR YOU TO GO OUT WITH ME.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't go out with you if you offered to pay me. If anything I'd be insulated and you're insulting yourself.

You may not be the most attractive guy in the world, but you certainly aren't ugly. You're actually above average I'd give you a 6, but anyway looks aren't the most important characteristic and obviously you have better ones to make up for the one that you're slightly lacking in.

So would I go on a date with you if you paid me? No, because I'm not shallow and I'd give any guy a chance as long as you're kind. You don't have to be a 10... they don't even exist no one is perfect!

However I would be willing to go on a dare if you asked me out, and if you wanted to pay for it then that's fine. But no one way am I going to date a guy for money and even worse (not that I want to or would) but you wouldn't even want anything out of me in return. Just a date and that's all... that's really depression I mean you could at least get laid or pay her to be your gf if a girl were to do it for money.

• I don't want sex though and that's cool you think I am a 6 but most women don't have opinions like you. Most women think I am ugly.

• Yeah, which brings us back to the whole one date thing.

I'm sure no one would only want a first date with someone, however I think it's even worse to continue to have dates if you have to bribe them. That's why I said it originally.

And don't beat yourself up you aren't bad looking trust me I've seen guys that aren't as good looking as you and they've gotten girls I'm sure you can to you just have to find the right one.

• Alright.

What Girls Said 14

• boy, r u out of ur mind?
    and for the record, i wouldn't go out with a billionaire who's an asshole.

• I am not an asshole, and no I am not out of my mind, I am an ugly guy who has no choice.

• Tell me your joking please. Your actually feeling down because of what happened on the Internet? So it's the Internet dictating your life? How's that working so far?

Never post stuff like that, doesn't help at all. No advantage to it. Most people won't respond to that anyway because it's all giving someone an ego boost.

Now of course if a girl post a " rate me" thread with a pic then yea guys are gonna be fighting over to answer her in hopes of getting a number. It's pathtic. That's why I don't like that how do I look section on gag. Plays with people's minds.

Never do that again bro.

• Ok I won't do that again blackeagle007. I was a dumbass lol.

• No. And honestly, I don't know who's this more disrespectful towards. Me or you :/

I really do feel bad that you feel that it has to come to this. You're worth more than that and I know the dating world sucks, but we just gotta keep on trucking.
    Feel free to inbox me if you just wanna chat or perhaps I can help you somehow. I'm not a miracle worker, but I've had lots of male and female users inbox me here and I'm not sure if I helped them, but I try. At the very least you can just vent to me.

Good luck.

• I liked your opinion, really you are great. How so polite you are!

• Don't know you are really nice or not but for me you didn't do anything wrong. So how can I say you are not nice :D

• "I'm not really nice,"

She says that a lot, @Rocky96, and then disproves herself with answers like this and comments like, "So I can imagine how depressing and frustrating it is for him." which clearly demonstrate an empathetic streak so sadly lacking in many people.

• I'm sorry, paying someone to date you would make them a prostitute (even with no sex, you are paying her for her time). I would be offended if anyone suggested this.

• Probably not, because I would feel sorry for you. What do you want to accomplish with going out with me by paying me? Me falling in love with you later? Because I don't think that's gonna happen. If we really could get along we could be friends and I'll help you then to get the girls instead.

• Alright.

• I wouldn't go out with you then. That wouldn't be right

• Wth are you talking about?

• I honestly would be a little offended that you'd offer me money to go out with you. You don't need to do that. Money ain't everything and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So there very well may be a girl that finds you attractive that is willing to go out with you on her own free will without you having to pay her.

• It is rare for a woman to find me attractive. I know there are some. But it is rare. Most women think I am ugly.

• I don't usually answer those questions and I didn't see yours. But that's not the point.

• Alright.

• It has nothing to do with your looks, but the fact you're so desperate that you would actually pay a girl to go out with you. It's a little pathetic

• Well I have no choice but to offer women money since I am ugly.

• why would you want to go out with a woman of you know she's just there for the money and not for you anyway? What's the point

• For company.

• If I was single sure. I don't really see how you are ugly judging from your profile pic.

• actually you wouldn't need to pay me if I was single.

• @asker read my update if I went out with you it wouldn't be for the money.

• @ Yeatts that's awesome!!

• I wouldn't go out with any guy that paid me to regardless of how good looking or bad looking he was. The only reason I would go out is if I wanted to.

• This is really sad.
    You need work on your self-esteem more than anything.
    No amount of money in the world would make me go out with someone so despearate.

• Lol I am ugly and you know ugly guys get shot down a tons.

• If you were ugly you would have a different opinion.

• Dude, I don't know if I should feel offended or just feel sad for you. You need to gain some confidence.

• I am confident, I never said I wasn't. If you were ugly you would understand how I feel.

• Because I'm still gonna try, I'm not giving up and deciding to pay someone. You don't seem like a bad guy, you deserve better than to pay for a girl just to go out with you.

• Alright and thanks.

• tons of money doesn't win me over

• No that's degrading for both of us.. man im not trying to be a dick but that's lame & hopefully you find confidence.

• When did I say I was not confident? And ugly guys like me have no choice.

• Everything you said proves you have no confidence.. but I'm not going to argue I've given my opinion

• What's wrong with saying I am ugly, if it's the truth? Wth is wrong with saying the truth? You are silly.

• Buy yourself some self-worth with all that money. (Maybe some plastic surgery too if you think you need it.)

• I have a good amount of money saved up, but not enough for plastic surgery. I am not rich.

• No!! What am I a prostitute?

• I didn't say anything about sex.

What Guys Said 8

• this is pathetic, your desperation... i can just feel it!
    girls will think this is super creepy!

well yeah some would do it for money!
    you are on the wrong site!

• I said offering woman money in person not online, and women in person. And it is no creepy. It is creepy if a good looking guy does it, since he can women, but ugly guys have no choice.

• That won't change things, I am still ugly and would get shot down a lot. I used to have good self esteem and got shot down a lot.

• yeh well i am good looking and have self-esteem, and i get shot down all the fucking time!
      smh

• Dude wtf... Your being desperate girls are normal people just like you and me from this post I can tell you are super unconfident. Why not talk to one you're not ugly so tf...

• I do talk to many, I have talked to a lot, and have gotten shot down a lot.

• My confidence buddy boy

• @Notedkibbles that is a messed up thing to say. You are basically saying my misery makes you feel happy.

• You now understand what I told you on the other question? You expect people to treat you right, when you show little to no respect to others (in this case women).

No decent woman is gonna sell themselves like this, it's degrading man.

• No llores. Listen just stop it i can smell the desperation a mile away. And if you have tons of money just buy a prostitute

• I don't want sex.

• I am not rich dude, I just have a good amount of money saved up and I am not going to pay a escort. Most prostitutes and escorts are human traffic victims. I know. I studied these type of things in my criminal justice classes.

• @Averageusername I understand English completely fine. So need with the Spanish. I was born in this country.

• Technically that's like prostitution in a way, but sure there would be girls who would be glad to take your money just to go out on a date with you.

• That's pathetic sir

• Dude sooo many chicks would go this for like $80 Lol

• The mere fact that you would be paying them to go out with you would cause any girl that isn't a prostitute to reject you. You could be doing really well, and the girl is about to say yes to going out with you.. and the moment that you offer money... That yes turns to an immediate no.

• No girl has ever said yes to going on a date with me. And I didn't even offer money.