Guys! How would you find out what a girl's type is without actually asking?

How would you find out what her "type" is without asking directly? Or even if she had a type? Do you ever assume a girl likes a certain type of guy? Do you ever talk to a girl about a type of guy for example like football player type (big and muscular) in order to gage her interest in you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I always assume and I never bring it up in conversation they seem to understand and shut us down fast but I pay attention to how a girl acts around certain guys I look for if she smiles a lot messes with hair etc.

What Guys Said 1

• The way she dresses. If she dresses like a biker chick I'd assume she's into bikers or if she wears rock band shirts I'd assume she's into rockers. But that's no guarantee. I've seen girls who have that "valley girl" look hanging out with goth dudes.

• Don't assume that everyone wants someone the same as them lol.

• Yep like I said I once saw a girl wearing a pink sweatshirt and pink brand leggings holding hands with a guy wearing a marilyn manson shirt and skin tight black jeans.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe just observe the types of guys she seems to be looking at. Or maybe you could ask her which celebrities she thinks are the hottest. If u have a few examples of guys u know she's interested in u can see if there's a pattern with the types of guys they r and if so, that is her type.