Are relationships usually doomed around the 3 year mark?

I have been with my boyfriend for a bit over a year. There have been a lot of my friends and friends of his who have broken up with their boyfriend/girlfriend of about 3 years. This happened while we were dating.

I love my boyfriend very much and I know he does too, however, we are pretty early in the relationship stage and I don't know what will happen.

I guess I'm just asking to see if there are people out there that have been in their relationship for more than 3 years and they met their partner in their early or mid 20s.
(I feel like young love expire faster than if you met your partner at 25+... I do apologize if my belief is wrong)

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend when I was 14. I'm 21. We started dating when I was 18. We've been together for 3.5 years. I don't see it ending any time soon.

What Guys Said 1

• Longest I was ever with someone was 2 years. I don't know.

What Girls Said 2

• I met my boyfriend 9 years ago, been dating for 4 years now. Seems like everything's going good so far.

• I don't think so, me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 and we intend to get married and I have friends who have been together over 3 years and are doing great