Why is he ignoring me?

WHY IS HE IGNORING ME?
So I met this guy. He's 27 and I'm twenty. we're both persian and we have the world in common. literally, two peas in a pod! We both had similar
(shitty) childhoods which led me to actually reciprocate his feelings for me. He's always the one to text me first. He would always text me good morning and good night and in between when neither of us were busy. we could really hold a conversation because of our similar personalities. Not that i'm stuck on myself or anything but I am attractive. Regardless, i never reciprocate someones feelings for me because I am a shy/distant person. I've only dated one other person for ten months but he cheated on me because i wouldn't do anything with him. this guy is well aware of that and has been the perfect gentlemen and has not made any sexual remarks. at first he told, when we first started talking he told me that i look very kissable and when i told him that he was being gross he literally said "i apologize if that was too much for you"! thats how proper he was. he was very into me and randomly one day when he texts me good morning and that he'll text me later when he gets off work (with a winkyface might i add) he doesn't and its been four days and not a word from him!! i haven't texted him either because that morning he told me he would contact me later that evening, and no he is not dead in a ditch or wherever because this is 2015 and he was logged into social media. i never once nagged him or was overly friendly or clingyy, what is this why is he ignoring me after he was so into me?
ps. he was always acting so proper and gentlemen like because im so inexperienced but i know for a fact that he actually drinks and parties alot? also why did he pretend to not have this side of himself?

we are both educated/ goal oriented people who were looking for a long term relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I think he is very set on being polite to you and he's afraid of chasing you away by going too far, I obviously don't need to explain to you how Persian guys work, so you probably know that they can be intense. I'd say that he probably feels that you're intimidated by him. He was trying to be sweet when he said that you look kissable. Maybe he's seeing how you react and if you don't try to make contact with him then he figures that you don't want him anymore. I'd text him if you really like him that much.
    Mo'afagh bashed azizam!

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like your playing to hard to get, help him out honey :)

• Its probably because you never showed any signs of being clingy. If you are not doing anything sexualy and not being clingy as a man your not sure if she really likes you. Call or text him asked what happened and tell him you were worried.

• r u serious now ask me?

• "I am attractive" erm bit in love with yourself there hahaha

• Obviously he was a player and were only out for sex (could Tell from the "kissable " thing) and finally didn't think you were worth the trouble

• Well how long has been doing this for? Because maybe he tired of trying because it sounds like you haven't showed interest in him and now that there a lack of interest in you now and has made you miss him.

What Girls Said 7

• Just text him bc if he feels like you're not interested then he's just gonna give up. You have to show some interest

• Girl stop playin! Guys like to be chased a little too! Lol just drop him a text! Don't make it awkward just be like 'whats up buttercup?'

• guys are so strange... sometimes they just need time for themselves i guess just wait maybe another couple of days and maybe you should text him. maybe he's waiting for you to text him actually :) hope that help could you help me with my question its kind of similar to yours !

• Not what you want to hear, but accept the he doesn't like you as much as you like him, and move on. You deserve to be cherished don't waste thought on him

• I agree with @foxxpaw if you want him then SHOW him. Otherwise he will just run away.

• I'm in the same boat :(

• Read this question and you will understand:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1365201-how-can-i-possibly-explain-why-i-ignored-her-so-long

all girls who are being ignored should read this