Where were the best dates you ever had?

Where were the best dates you ever had?

Outdoor? Indoor? Movies? Picnic? Mall? Game? Drinks? Music? Restaurant?

What made it great?

So few responses so far...
Come on people. Share you experiences. =P
C'mon people !

Most Helpful Guy

• She asked me out and took me to a firing range where we had a blast :)

What Girls Said 3

• My fiance took me on the greatest date. He made a huge bingo card and gave it a fun name. Then we went to a local flea market, and we had to find the things on the card. Things like missing teeth, mullet, fanny pack. It was so much fun. We also looked at all the shops and the stuff they were selling. Never done anything like it and it was great fun

• My fiance doesn't really take me on dates. He hates spending money, actually. So, I will tell you about the first night he drove to "meet" me. We were at my mom and step fathers farm. We walked out to the pasture together (my parents stayed inside). We walked over to a tree trunk and sat down, we watched the stars for a while (no talking). Then we walked back to his truck and he said he had to head home. Without warning, I leaned forward and kissed him. Right on the lips. I told him I would miss him. I will never forget the way he looked. He just stood there for a bit and stared at me, a small smile on his face. Now here we are lol.

• We sat in a restaurant for hours just talking. It was nice to be able to talk for so long.

What Guys Said 1

• One of the best dates I been on was when I took this girl to a carnival. It was so much fun we went on rides like roller coasters, water slides, etc. We also had good food like hot dogs, cotton candy, candy apples, also one of my favorite curly fries with bacon and cheese it was so good. They also had a flea market near by so we went their and brought cool stuff. It was a very nice experience that I will never forget.

• Cool. Sounds like lots of fun.

• Yeah thanks it was fun. I have been on cool dates since that time. But that one was one of my good ones.