How to tell if she will cheat?

Are there things to look out for to tell if she would cheat? Any type of specific behavior you may know about? Or is there no way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's really no signs as to if she/he will cheat. I believe though if they act like they have no interest in you and or don't try to make the relationship work, that could be a major sign. Though I'm not really sure.
    Personally, I believe cheating is really low. If you are so unhappy with someone and/or do not want anything to do with them, break up with them before you head off with someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• No way to tell in general but I've seen some guys miss out on major red flags. Where it was really obvious she was sleeping around or just after his money.

And then after a few month they're all upset because she's a whore or golddigger. www.awesomelyluvvie.com/.../DUH.gif

• There is no way. Tie her up to the bed every moment maybe she won't like that.

What Guys Said 2

• if she starts avoiding you then chances are she will...

• There are plenty of indicators and common traits relative to serial cheaters including number of relationships, length of the relationships, health of previous relationships, general outlook of "love, romance, and partnership" concepts, and so forth and so on.