Everyone! Should you trust your gut feelings?

Should you go with your gut in relationships? Like if you think a guy likes you and you want to tell him that you like him, should you trust your gut and go for it?
Is your gut usually right with timing in relationships?

• yes, trust your gut
  • No, don't trust your gut

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely! Trust your gut, because majority of the time you will be right. You know yourself better than anyone, if its time for you to get into a relationship let it happen, and if it's not meant to be at least you know you tried, and you won't have to regret anything.

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the time your gut feeling is right , but sometimes , you just want that special someone to know how you feel. Just dont confuse gut feeling with dreams and wishes.

• Always go with instinct.

• It's when you second guess yourself that things go wrong or way out of proportion

• Trust your brain.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust your gut, nothing else just go with your gut. Your gut is right, I made a big mistake in the past and I didn't go with my gut I wish I had but I didn't and I ended up getting hurt but I healed.

• Well unless your gut feeling is telling you to jump off a cliff, you're probably stupid and/or easily manipulated if you go against your gut feeling without good reason. Our instincts are our survival mechanism. It protects us from danger. If we ignored what is there to protect us then we're screwed