Would you date me?

I'm currently in college living with my parents and we're very family-centric. I'm a brunette Latina (Mexican-American) but "white passing" as in, I could pass as a white woman. I'm 5'9 1/2, very fair-skinned, and slender. I'm very much a traditionalist in terms of relationships and my overall lifestyle. I'm extroverted and yet very down to earth. I'm funny (but raunchy is not my style), caring, and both a great listener and talker. I have a passion for movies, TV, video games, books, and animals.

I was just curious to ask this question. :)

Thank you for your time in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh... Who knows... How you try to sell yourself, and how I see through you are two different things.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. you sound awesome.

• Yeah, probably.

• If you love the Lord yes. I also would have to be attracted to you

• No I will not date you, I have a girlfriend! Be gone, temptress!

• Excuse me, but I am not a temptress by any means and if you have a girlfriend, why are you here? That is very concerning. You should not make assumptions based on a simple question.

• Pssst... not my kind of joke.

• Then your kind of jokes suck. >=[

• Yes I would date you, but there must be an attraction. I'm Jamaican and also a video gamer and an anime fan.

• What's yo numbah baby 👄👅

• Prob not. But ofcourse everything in life is circumstantial.

• no you are an inch taller than me... not more than flirting i guess

What Girls Said 0