Ladies, would you ever mind at all, dating a man who is?

a very young college student-athlete who still lives with his parents because he has no other choices financially?

I ask since women absolutely LOVE men who have their own homes and cars. I'm a 19 year old college student who is also martial arts competitor so that makes very hard for me to find a job that fits my schedule at the moment until my summer break from college starts. So pretty much, I live off of my scholarships (yes, I have plenty of scholarships) money and occassionally some of my parents money in order for me to pay for college and pay some of my own bills. And no, I don't come from a rich family. In fact, I come from an immigrant family who makes average annual income.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• There is NOTHING wrong with living with your parents at the age of 19 while you're in school!! Most women in your dating age range would have no problem with that at all. While there are definitely upsides/benefits to dating a guy with his own house and car (privacy, mostly), most young ladies aren't going to turn down a guy because he lives with his folks when he is a college student. Any that would is probably not worth your time and attention anyways.

Now, as a 28 year old working professional, no way in hell I'd date a guy who lives with his parents lol

Once you're done school and/or over the age of 23, it becomes a huge turnoff.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Who expects a 19 year old to have his own place? More and more people in their 20s live with their parents, because they simply have no money. It's normal. Any woman who expects more than that is not worth your time.

• It wouldn't bother be, I'm almost 19 and still live at home as well

What Guys Said 1

• No one minds.