Do you prefer short men or tall men?

I'm 6'3 and although people say that height is an advantage in the dating world, I've never actually experienced it.

• Short <5'7
  • Average 5'8-5'11
  • Tall >6'
Guys should vote their height, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• Height does not matter to me, really, so I didn't vote.

Just respect and a real love.

Period.

• Oh, I forgot to say, your height is fine. The height does not "maketh" the man. :)

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer tall men because I am 5'9 when I am barefoot. I am easily 6ft with heels. I prefer guys around 6'0-6'2

• It doesn't matter to me tbh, I'd date a short dude I think they're cute, but yeah you do have an advantage. A lot of girls go nuts for tall dudes.

• I like tall guys my bf is 6'4

• Tall men. cause I'm tall. ( 5"8)

• I absolutely adore tall guys because I have a thing for heels and I'm 5'5 so when I wear heels I'm like 5'11 and I don't know why but having to look up a little bit at a guy just makes him more attractive :)

• I like tall guys. But my fiance is only an inch taller than me. (He's 5'11)

• It may be due to the fact the guy I like is 6ft1 I don't know

• I am 5'0, and I enjoy tall people.

• I generally prefer tall guys but im only 5'3 myself so i honestly dont really mind :L

• I'm 5'1 and I like tall men also. At least 6'0.

• its not the only thing that matters, and certainly not the most important. but that is in my ideal height range. tall men definitely catch my eye. I love having my man tower over me, so sexy.
    I'm 5'4 by the way.
    The guy I'm dating right now is 6'2. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Are you really asking this question so you can feel good about yourself? Of course women want tall guys. You already know this you're just looking for justification. Now you've got it, unvelievable.

• No hope for me. :P