Should I just tell a girl that I can't be friends with her if she doesn't want a relationship?

I like this girl a lot but she saids she isn't ready for a relationship but she has had months to get over him and I think I'm just there for her convience. I want to tell her straight out how I feel about that because we both already like each other. Do you think this is a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, "I don't think i'm ready for a relationship" is woman way of saying "I'm not interested in you romantically".

Do you really think when she ready, she will go to you and say "Hey let date, i'm ready now!" ? She will be ready when she found someone that she interested in and convinced her that she ready.

If you can't stand just being friend with her then go ahead and tell her that. Let her know how you feel.

When you finally get over her, you can go back to being friend with her.

What Girls Said 3

• This life is too short to hold back to say what you've been really wanting to say to someone.

Do it, Anon, because things change from one minute to another.

Seize the moment.

But like one of my favorite quotes say, "The moment you feel you deserve BETTER, you DO," hence your "I think I'm just there for her convenience" comment.

She is not the only woman in this world. ;)

• Why wouldn't you want to be friends with someone you care about? I would love a relationship with a guy where i am his best friend (but we are romantic) so i don't see why you wouldn't want to be friends with her if you would want a relationship

• Yes. You don't have to be a dick, just say you're looking for a relationship and if she isn't interested you need to use your energy elsewhere.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her on a date and be the judge based on her actions during the date.

• Yes.. be clear up front and say that. She needs to know where you stand!