Does it mean anything if a girl remembers you a year later?

There is this cute girl I've talked to a couple times at the hardware store, but I don't see her very frequently so a lot of time goes by the next time I end up seeing her. Today I noticed her and I told her how she looked familiar and she was like oh yeah I remember you! Her eyes lite up and everything. I chatted with her briefly and it turns out she moved to a different department, so I guess that's why I never really saw her and I thought she quit or something. Anyways, girls does it mean anything if a girl remembers you like that? The first couple times we talked we talked for maybe 10 or 15 minutes and she's really friendly and I got to know her a little bit.

I want to take her out on a date. Or at least maybe try and keep in touch with her in a more convenient way other than going back to see her once a year. lol I've never been successful getting a girl on a date in situations like this cause I guess I never am able to get them to feel comfortable enough for them to give out their number. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's just REALLY good at remembering people and from what I take she's just being friendly. Because I pretty much do the same when I meet people I've met before, I got excited and everything - probably the way she does. So yeah, I think she's just being friendly. But who knows, maybe she finds you attractive, we wouldn't know.

• She said she had a boyfriend when I asked for her number.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally wouldn't remember a guy even after a week unless I felt an interest in him. I think she thought you were attractive the couple times she saw you and that's why she remembered you after a year. I definitely think she's interested since her eyes lit up in addition to remembering you.

• she probably likes you, esp if her eyes lit up and chatted with you for several minutes at work

• haha. I guess i'll see if I can maybe slip her my number and keep in touch. I don't think her giving out her number would be appropriate, since she's at work and everything.

• Maybe she just has a good memory and is friendly. I remember so many people who don't remember me. So I see them and I'm like 'Omg I know you! Long time no see!' in my head and they don't even know I exist. (-.-')

What Guys Said 2

• It's good, she remembers faces, and I would guess you made a good impression on her :) nice work

• it just mean she good at remembering face. She also just naturally friendly from what I take.