Crushing on guy at work. Really can't tell if he likes me as more than friends?

So here goes... I've never asked anything on one of these sites. I started a new job in October and have a HUGE crush on a co-worker. He started just a few weeks before I did. We are the same age and both made big moves to start our jobs. He seems to make a point to talk to me a lot at work, always teasing and joking around with me. About 3 months in he asked me over to his place and I've been over several times and he's been to my place a few times. When we hang out we usually just get a pizza or something and watch movies. He's more subdued when we are alone together than at work. Not so much joking around and stuff. We do text sometimes, nothing important and he hasn't made any kind of move at all, I know this sounds like just friends, but it seems like there is something there to me that's more than that. The way he looks at me and smiles sometimes. At work he usually asks what I'm doing for lunch and we end up going to eat together where we work, he doesn't do this with other co-workers. The crap part is that nothing is really ever planned, He lives near work and might casually say towards the end of the day, "wanna come over?" It's weird though, we haven't hung out in a few weeks and I'm really sad about it. I did give him a hug once when I was leaving his house, so I think he has to know that I'm interested in him, He asked me over after that night so if he didn't have some interest, I would think he wouldn't ask me over again. Sonetimes when we are leaving work he'll make a statement like "well, I'm just gonna go home and chill" almost like he wants me to come over, but doesn't come out and ask. I just say "OK, have a good night." I want him to ask me over. This week I asked him if he wanted to come to my place and he just said maybe and then today Friday we were at work together all day, and he talked to me and joked a lot, but never brought up anything about coming over, I am soooo stressed out over this and don't know what to do. It's a tough situation!

Most Helpful Guy

• Important question, when you're over at his place or he's over at your place are you sitting or laying down?

• I'm asking so I could give you advice on how to cuddle up to him

What Guys Said 3

• Just shoot him a text and ask if he is chilling yet. If he says that he is just tell him your bored and see if he invites you over. Or if he says he isn't doing anything thing in particular you may as him over. Good luck young Lady.

• I think he likes you if I have a girl over that I joke with at school or work then I am stiff and dont know what to do

• Try summarizing this and dividing it into paragraphs. Very few people are actually gonna read this.

What Girls Said 1

• Work romances are a bad idea.