If a guy is capable of getting multiple one night stands with relative ease, why would he ever want a girlfriend?

You can get all the variety you want and female attention you need without having the pay money for dates and presents. I can understand if you're a guy who can't come across women easily but for the ones who are really good. Insight?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe because you want to fall in love and spend your life with your best friend and having great memories together and have someone to support and love you and have kids

What Guys Said 5

• I've been told that they get tired of the easy lays.

It's like having junk food your whole life. Sometimes you just want a clean, home cooked meal.

They get over the superficiality of it. Some of them feel empty, so on, so forth.

• I'd do anything to be in their position.

• Yeah, sometimes I say that too. But we're not in their position, youngster, so just buck up and move on. Don't over think these things.

• Exactly bro, if you can get a different woman when every time you want them why would you want to be tied down? I mean once you get your nut off I mean at that point it really doesn't matter anymore. Relationships are too complicated. It'd be easier to have a slooter come over to your place suck your dick then kick her out.

Disgrace Women and Acquire Currency!!!

• Its became one night stand fills the space temporarily... Only.. its only sex..

But having a girlfriend is more meaningful and you csn do a lot of fun things other than just sex... it kinsa fills you for a very long time.. or maybe even permanently...

• Love is better than empty sex.

• You always want what you can't have. Maybe he want something deeper than just casual sex.