Wondering for guys and girls, if the members of the opposite sex you hang out with have a certain standard in the look department, does it influence who you might see as a potential date when you are on your own (either trying to hit on someone in a public venue or online dating)?
Say if your friends are all 8 and above (on a scale of 10) and out of your league, would you still try to look for someone with similar looks?
- Don't really know, but so far all people I have dated are of similar standardsVote A
- Don't really know, but have dated people above and belowVote B
- I just want to see the resultVote C
- No, the good old it's what inside that counts even if I recognize they are not as good looking as my friends I would still give it a goVote D
- Yes, I actively look for someone of similar standards and will not pursue anything further with anyone elseVote E