I made a guy I like an origami thing.. Is that weird?

I like this friend and I made him this origami star (I think it was called Star Helena?) and I put a CD in it for him that had some videos of the band he is in on it that I video taped for him. I do feel a little silly because I'm 24 and I haven't given anyone paper made things since I was 16. It looked really awesome and he seemed like he liked it... Would that be a stupid gift? Also, would you think a lady liked you if she gave it to you? I have a hard time conveying my feelings. And I love making things for people..

Any more guy opinions?
origamiancy.com/.../DSC_0115.jpg

This is what I made except mine was blue and white.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's cute. You are conveying you like him in your own unique way. If he doesn't appreciate that, he doesn't deserve you! Find someone who loves your origami, because it's how you express something, and it is not stupid, it is very sweet.

What Guys Said 6

• My mother is amazing at origami, she even has her own models. Not as complicated models as the crazy Japanese models with 1000 steps like the Satoshi Kamiya with his 1059 step Phoenix (see video below) but still pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k64BDUir3_Y

I used to know one or two but I'm actually really bad at it, I cannot really memorize the steps too well and I'm just not good at it at all!

But getting a gift like that is pretty awesome, so carry on.

• why weird? he may like it!!!

• Nothing wrong with that. You gave him a gift and then personalised it.

• I don't think it's weird plus I like origami it's a cool Japanese art.

• That's so cool my god! Girls should like takes notes from you cause you just blew my mind with that, damn now where can I get my own origami giving chick...

• " Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

What Girls Said 4

• i dont know lol. i made an ex an origami lilly before and he loved it. making them is heaps fun.
    img.howcast.com/.../7_Origami_Lily_xxxlarge.jpg

• No, on contrary, it sounds super cute and very thoughtful :3.
    I dawwwwed!

• If that guy disliked the origami, walk away girl, he doesn't deserve you. A real nice guy will see your effort in making that origami and there's no way he could hate it

• its not silly its cute