Should I stop dating this girl cause she's too motherly and dominant?

Were just dating so were not official but whenever were together she's too caring. When we were at the bar with some of my friends and I was pretty drunk on the car ride back she hugged me and wanted to take care me. She was hugging me from behind while rubbing my stomach. We got back to my apartment and she tucked me in and started to massage me as I was falling asleep. Its too much sometimes and I appreciate it but still i feel like she's my mom.

Update!!!
Update

74

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's really bothering you that much then yeah break it off. If you don't want to lose her then talk to her about it

• I just feel like its over the top I'd like to make it work cause I like her. I don't want to be practically married up at the age of 22 which is where our relationship is heading.

• Don't break up with her. I think you should just talk to her and ask her to stop babying you

• I'm gonna have to its pretty emberassing when she starts to baby me. She even asked me if its ok to talk to one of her guy friends at the bar and I told her she can be friendly and hug other people, kiss them on the cheek it doesn't bother me and I just want her to feel like she can be herself around me.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I think she just wants you to be okay, and feel comfortable, if you think it's too much then tell her to ease up a little bit, to some it wouldn't be motherly like, but it depends on how you were raised etc. Just be honest and tell her you appreciate it but sometimes you'd just rather cuddle with her whilst drunk haha.

• Ya I'd loke her to drunk to she likes tk babysit me and I'm concerned she's not having fun.

• I do that for my fiance. I love taking care of him, it's what I live for. It's not really a dominant thing, it's more of a woman serving her man.
    If you don't like her taking care of you, then I'm sure you already know the answer to your question.

• If you don't like that, break it off. Some guys like that kind of treatment.

• I like to mother the dudes I'm with too. Rock them to sleep, feed them my breast milk, change their underwear.

I say she's a keeper.

• Woah ya under wear changing is a little much lol.

• yes, if it's making you uncomfortable.

• You ever told her you were fine & asked her to give you a little space?

• I told her she can go home and I'm just really drunk and she better leave before the roads get bad but she's just awlays wanting to touch me.

• She loves connection and its great when I'm sober and can reciprocate but when I'm wasted or with the guys its like we have a time and place for it.

What Guys Said 4

• uhh... i'd say she's a blowjob away from marriage material. Be happy she's does all these nice things and not yelling at you for being a drunk.

• Well still its a little much lol like I dont want to be treated like a child.

• then stop acting like a child

• Tell her that you don't like it before you consider dumping her. It does sounds like she's over stepping but she might not have considered that.

• When I'm around my friends I'm not gonna act weak so babying me makes them think I'm whipped.

• I'll never understand people who are intimidated by affection.

• If she is that caring, hey, enjoy it. If she is *controlling*, on the other hand...

• Well she's almost too touchy. Its hard. to be one of the guys when in with her.