Is it creepy I lie about what college I go to girls?

to get girls in bed i tell them i go to Colombia university when i go to a community college is this creepy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you do that? It is unnecessary. Why would a girl be interested in you being a student in a certain college? Does it have anything to do with future aspirations and such? I don't understand the logical pattern.
    Anyway, would you want to get laid with girls who believe in your lies and care about such things?
    I consider it kind of pathetic to be honest. It's pathetic on both parts.

What Girls Said 5

• That's all you have to say?

I bet you're getting high fives like crazy.
    You gave a lot of guys that didn't think they had hope... hope.
    Now they know what to say

• It's not creepy it's stupid. Liars are the worst.

• It just sounds pathetic. On your part and the girl.

• Yes, you should never lie to girls because if you want to stay with them they will have to know eventually and when they find out they won't want to be with you

• Whatever floats your boat. It's not like neither of you would really get to know each other anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever float the boat, sir. If they go to bed with you over a college, they probably ain't that important anyway.

• Lying to get girls is creepy no matter the circumstances.
    This is why men have a bad name

• Makes you sound retarded and the girls who believe you are even more retarded